Saturday, August 19, 2006

A final word...


If you are reading this post first then stop and go down to the bottom of the blog as that is how a blog should be read. This is the last post. Now, that being said...

I just wanted to say what a fantastic time I had at the campout this year. Since I don't work at the church I have limited opportunities to spend time with all of you and I truly cherish these opportunities. I love getting to fellowship with you on a more personal basis when we aren't "doing ministry" and we can just hang out as friends.

I'm sitting in the airport lounge in Amsterdam as I write this and I am a bit loopy since it's around noon here but my internal clock thinks it's the wee hours of the morning. I was just reflecting that I missed six Sundays before the campout due to work related travel and now I am going to miss another six so this campout was like an oasis in the desert for me. Thank you all for such a wonderful time.

Blessings,
Greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home